Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tribute to Nane

Blog Friends,
      
       While I know this is not the ideal platform to make a request, I still need to ask. One of my cooking inspirations, Nane, needs your prayers as she makes her journey to heaven. My husband is on a flight back to his hometown, Batavia NY, to say good bye to his mom. I wish I could be with him and honestly I am, in his heart. I will be doing what I can to help my family cope through this loss and I will not be able to devote time to this site right now. Please send thoughts and prayers. I truly am grateful.

With great gratitude,
Jen

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen -- My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family while you navigate your way through your loss. (I miss seeing your smiling face at Nicole's get togethers...)
Love, Cindy Kelley