Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Potato Packs



I think it's rather funny that my most simple, easy potato recipe gets so many compliments. I'm sure many of you have your own version but here's mine. ( I feel silly even posting it.)

6-8 Yukon gold potatoes, washed and not peeled
season salt and black pepper to taste. ( you know me with the salt though, heavy handed but the crowd loves them!)

Place two over lapping sheets of heavy duty foil on the counter and spray with cooking spray. Slice potatoes into bite size pieces. Place in a medium mixing bowl, coat with olive oil and add season salt and pepper. Mix together and put them on the foil. make a foil pouch/packet and grill for 40 minutes. Wow, that one was a tough one :) and no I don't have any pics of them since I never thought they were worthy :(  Maybe next time!

0 comments: